Get Started is one of three funding programs that comprise the Queensland Government’s Get in the Game initiative to support grassroots sport and recreation.
Get Started assists children and young people who can least afford or may otherwise benefit from joining a sport or recreation club.
Round 5 voucher applications to open earlier – now open on 28 January 2015. To find out more and to apply, visit HERE
Working bee for this Sat 24th has been postponed until Sunday 15th Feb 9am – 1pm.
We are sorry for a big oversight on our part that this weekend is the Australia Day long weekend so not fair to be asking people to spend their time helping the club out.
If you can help out for an hour on Sunday 15th Feb. please come down. Here’s hoping to a much better response this time of asking!!! Loads to be done and definitely doesn’t need to all be skilled trades people! Anyone can help!
2015 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For list of 2015 Registration Fees please see HERE
The club Open/Information days for registration fee payments are Sat 24th Jan & Sat 31st Jan 9am – 2pm. Please note that new FFA regulations require all players to register online, so therefore attending the club to register manually (as you may have done previously) is no longer available. However, should you have no alternative method of registering online we will have a computer available for you to register on the above dates, so you can complete your payment once done. To do this YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FFA NUMBER ALREADY which you can obtain from HERE. You will also need to select manual payment option when prompted, and present a copy of your invoice to the club to process your manual payment.
It goes without saying, to avoid the queue and delays we encourage you to register an pay online if possible so you won’t need to attend the office at all.
*PLEASE NOTE New players registering for the first time MUST have a valid photo ID to complete their primary registration with Coolum Football Club.
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (COOLUM FOOTBALL CLUB)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
Please use the age guide for DOB to determine which team age range you are registering for:
||Year of Birth
|Under 16 (girls only)
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select “manual Payment at Club” if you want to pay at our club information day.
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
*PLEASE NOTE Coolum Football Club does operate a no refund policy, therefore once registrations have been processed and a player has participated in a match there will be no refund. However, If a player requires a refund before taking the field there will be a $50 administration fee.
Coolum FC 2015 AGM is to take place on Saturday January 31st at 2.30pm in the Clubhouse.
This is your opportunity to find out more about your club, and discuss the coming season.
We encourage all teams to please have a team representative in attendance so that you are informed and up to date
For more details please contact the office or email email@example.com